Surface Mount Register (51DHO)
Steel double deflection supply register, 3/4" blade spacing, front blades parallel to short dimension
Model 51DH Double Deflection Supply Grill and Register is recommended for application in systems requiring maximum flexibility. The front set of blades has the greatest effect on the air pattern and therefore should be selected based on particular requirements. Vertical front blades will control the spread and throw distance of the air pattern whereas horizontal front blades will control the rise and drop of the air pattern, typically directing warm air downwards or cool air upwards along the ceiling. The combination of streamlined ‘teardrop’ shaped blades and 3/4" (19) spacing maintains a high effective free area average capacity of 75%, which minimizes outlet velocity, reduces pressure drop and assures quiet operation.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality, extruded aluminum construction.
- 1 1/4" (32) wide face border with 1" (25) overlap margin standard, furnished with countersunk screwholes and mounting screws.
- NF Narrow Frame with 1" (25) face border optional.
- Rigid, heavy gauge extruded frames with reinforced mitered corners.
- Streamlined shaped extruded blades on 3/4" (19) centers. Blades positively hold deflection setting under all conditions of velocity and pressure.
- Steel integral dampers are opposed blade design with screwdriver slot operator
- Adjustable air pattern
- lades are friction pivoted and easily adjusted to provide desired spread or deflection