Insulated Duct (UPC 070)
PICK UP OR SPECIAL FREIGHT DELIVERY ONLY.
Special Freight: After placing order, you will shortly receive invoice of freight cost. Your order will be processed after you have approved the freight quote.
ATCO #070 is UL 181, Class 1 Air Ducts and are manufactured with a tri-directional fiberglass scrim reinforced, polyester outer jacket. The inner core of all three products is air-tight and designed for low-to-medium operating pressures in systems.
- Air-tight Inner Core- Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix- No unraveling when cut to length /Quick installation
- Smooth Inner Core- Low friction loss / Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation- Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough Reinforced Grey Polyester Jacket- Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton- Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling costs.
ATCO #070 is designed for indoor use as a supply and return air duct in residential and commercial low-to-medium pressure heating and air conditioning systems. The model can be used as a complete air duct system and/or a branch duct connecting to mixing boxes, diffusers, light troffers, room inlets, or other terminal devices.