Steel Opposed Blade Damper (AG75)
Effective air balancing begins with the balancing provisions that are designed into the HVAC system. Titus balancing devices are easy to select and specify. They are designed for quick access and adjustment and are engineered for the least possible noise, turbulence and air resistance. Titus makes available published flow factors for all Titus diffusers. This allows precision balancing to be performed in the field with accuracy based on prior test results.
Features and Benefits
- Gang operated blades distribute air evenly through the diffuser or duct
- Steel and 304 stainless steel models are slot operated
- Not recommended for flexible duct applications
- Adjustable at screwdriver operator slot
- Material is galvanized steel