Uninsulated Duct (UPC 050)
ATCO’s UPC #050 is a UL 181 Class 1 Air Connector which meets the requirements of NFPA (90A & 90B). UPC #050 is manufactured with a tough triple ply duct wall construction. 25’ lengths, which can be easily cut to desired length, are compressed and packed in small, easy to store cartons. The UPC #050 is air-tight and is designed for low to medium operating pressures in HVAC systems.
A triple lamination of tough metallized polyester, aluminum foil, and polyester encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air-tight uninsulated flexible duct of ATCO’s UPC #050.
UPC #050 is designed to be used as a supply, return, and exhaust duct in low to medium pressure heating, air conditioning, and exhaust systems. ATCO’s UPC #050 can be used in an air distribution system, connecting ducts, mixing boxes, diffusers, light troffers, room inlets, or other terminal devices where an uninsulated flexible air connector is required.
- Rated Positive Pressure: 10” w.g. per UL-181 (UL Listed pressure ratings are determined in straight lengths @ ambient temperatures.)
- Recommended Operating Pressures (Determined in a 90° bend at elevated temperatures in accordance with ADC FD 72-R1 Test Code.)
- Maximum Positive:
6” w.g. - all diameters
4” w.g. - 14” thru 20” Dia.
(With factory installed metal collars, 2” w.g. - all diameters)
- Maximum Negative:
¾” w.g. - all diameters
- Maximum Velocity: 5,000 FPM
- Maximum Operating Temperatures:
High 180° F internal
-20° F external
- Flame Spread: Less than 25
- Smoke Developed: Less than 50