½” 2-way Control Valve / Floating Actuator Combo (VG1241AG+9T4AGA)
VG1000 Series Ball Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low-pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems.
- Forged Brass Body - provides 580 psig static pressure rating.
- 200 psi Closeoff Pressure Rating - provides tight shutoff.
- Graphite-reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Seats — include 15% graphite-reinforced ball seals, providing better wear resistance.
- 500:1 Rangeability — provides accurate control under all load conditions.
- Chrome-Plated Brass Ball and Stem Assembly Standard — handles both chilled
and hot water applications with a fluid temperature range of 23 to 203°F (-5to95°C).